Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 5:13 PM Kuntal Ghosh <kuntalghosh.2007@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Thomas,
>
> On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 8:53 AM Thomas Munro
> <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >
> > It passes make check on Unix and Windows, though currently it's
> > failing some of the TAP tests for reasons I'm looking into (possibly
> > due to bugs in the lower level patches, not sure).
> >
> I looked into the regression failures when the tap-tests are enabled.
> It seems that we're not estimating and allocating the shared memory
> for rollback-hash tables correctly. I've added a patch to fix the
> same.

I have included your fix in the latest version of the undo-worker patch[1]

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAFiTN-sYQ8r8ANjWFYkXVfNxgXyLRfvbX9Ee4SxO9ns-OBBgVA%40mail.gmail.com

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Undo worker and transaction rollback