Re: [HACKERS] Passing query string to workers

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Passing query string to workers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Rafia Sabih
<rafia.sabih@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

>> Another question is don't we need to set debug_query_string in worker?
>
> In the updated version I am setting it in ParallelQueryMain.

Ahh, I missed that. debug_query_string is used to show the log
statements. Hence, it should be set.

> Please find the attached file for the revised version.

+       queryString = shm_toc_lookup(toc, PARALLEL_KEY_QUERY_TEXT);
+       debug_query_string = shm_toc_lookup(toc, PARALLEL_KEY_QUERY_TEXT);
+       pgstat_report_activity(STATE_RUNNING, shm_toc_lookup(toc,
PARALLEL_KEY_QUERY_TEXT));
Just one lookup is sufficient.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Partitioned tables and relfilenode
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Measuring replay lag