Re: [HACKERS] Passing query string to workers

От Rafia Sabih
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Passing query string to workers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Kuntal Ghosh <kuntalghosh.2007@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Another question is don't we need to set debug_query_string in worker?
>
> In the updated version I am setting it in ParallelQueryMain.

Ahh, I missed that. debug_query_string is used to show the log
statements. Hence, it should be set.

+       queryString = shm_toc_lookup(toc, PARALLEL_KEY_QUERY_TEXT);
+       debug_query_string = shm_toc_lookup(toc, PARALLEL_KEY_QUERY_TEXT);
+       pgstat_report_activity(STATE_RUNNING, shm_toc_lookup(toc,
PARALLEL_KEY_QUERY_TEXT));
Just one lookup is sufficient.

Fixed.

Other that that I updated some comments and other cleanup things. Please find the attached patch for the revised version.

--
Regards,
Rafia Sabih

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] asynchronous execution
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [PROPOSAL] Temporal query processing with range types