Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering

От bricklen
Тема Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering
Дата
Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering  (Gary Stainburn <gary.stainburn@ringways.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:08 AM, Gary Stainburn <gary.stainburn@ringways.co.uk> wrote:

Doing a 'ps ax' found the following output.  Can anyone help on what I need to
do next as Google only returns posts relating to replication which I don't
use.

-bash-4.2$ ps ax|grep post

29448 ?        Ds     0:07 postgres: startup process   recovering
000000010000000C000000FD

What do the contents of your Postgresql logs look like? Anything to indicate why it is recovering? Are there any errors in the logs?