Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering

От ktm@rice.edu
Тема Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 06:25:44AM -0800, bricklen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 3:08 AM, Gary Stainburn <
> gary.stainburn@ringways.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > Doing a 'ps ax' found the following output.  Can anyone help on what I
> > need to
> > do next as Google only returns posts relating to replication which I don't
> > use.
> >
> > -bash-4.2$ ps ax|grep post
> >
> > 29448 ?        Ds     0:07 postgres: startup process   recovering
> > 000000010000000C000000FD
> >

> What do the contents of your Postgresql logs look like? Anything to
> indicate why it is recovering? Are there any errors in the logs?

Hi Gary,

I had something similar happen when a recovery.conf file was mistakenly
set up on the master. It hit after a "simple" restart of the DB. It was
a silly problem, but I had not seen it before and it was not on my problem
check list -- something to check.

Regards,
Ken

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering