Re: Schema with OID 0 does not exist in pg_dump

От Lukasz Brodziak
Тема Re: Schema with OID 0 does not exist in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Just managed to complete the pg_dump by replacing the broken pg_operator file with the one from non-broken database then I read what You've written. Now I can go further with the DB :-) Thanks a lot for the guidelines Tom.

Regards
Luke
2011/9/5 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Lukasz Brodziak <lukasz.brodziak@gmail.com> writes:
> Ok, I've found the rows theyh were placed in pg_operator table. After
> deletion I get the following error in pg_dump:
> pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  operator is not unique: smallint
> <> integer
> LINE 1: ...d = relowner) AS rolname, relchecks, (reltriggers <> 0) AS r...
>                                                              ^
> HINT:  Could not choose a best candidate operator. You may need to add
> explicit type casts.

Kinda looks like you deleted some rows you shouldn't have ... the above
is about what I'd expect to happen if you'd removed the int2 <> int4
operator.  Do you know what you removed, exactly?  You might try
comparing the contents of pg_operator with another, non-broken database,
and putting back whatever's missing.

Łukasz Brodziak
"Do you bury me when I'm gone
Do you teach me while I'm here