Re: Schema with OID 0 does not exist in pg_dump

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Schema with OID 0 does not exist in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Lukasz Brodziak <lukasz.brodziak@gmail.com> writes:
> Ok, I've found the rows theyh were placed in pg_operator table. After
> deletion I get the following error in pg_dump:
> pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  operator is not unique: smallint
> <> integer
> LINE 1: ...d = relowner) AS rolname, relchecks, (reltriggers <> 0) AS r...
>                                                              ^
> HINT:  Could not choose a best candidate operator. You may need to add
> explicit type casts.

Kinda looks like you deleted some rows you shouldn't have ... the above
is about what I'd expect to happen if you'd removed the int2 <> int4
operator.  Do you know what you removed, exactly?  You might try
comparing the contents of pg_operator with another, non-broken database,
and putting back whatever's missing.

Сообщение: Re: Schema with OID 0 does not exist in pg_dump
Сообщение: Re: Schema with OID 0 does not exist in pg_dump