Re: row is too big during cluster

От Lukasz Brodziak
Тема Re: row is too big during cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4
Exact message: 2011-07-08 09:50:29 ERROR:  row is too big: size
103400, maximum size 8136
Table definition:
CREATE TABLE Insurance_cards
(
 card_no bigint NOT NULL,
 card_dupl_no smallint NOT NULL,
 card_type character varying(1) NOT NULL,
 cancel_reason character varying(1) NOT NULL,
 cancel_date date NOT NULL,
 delete_date date,
 CONSTRAINT pk_Insurance_cards PRIMARY KEY (card_no , card_dupl_no)
)
WITH (OIDS=FALSE);
ALTER TABLE uniew_karty_ub OWNER TO "SYSADM";

The problem is repeatable and consistant within this singular database.

--
Łukasz Brodziak
"Do you bury me when I'm gone