Re: row is too big during cluster

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: row is too big during cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Lukasz Brodziak <lukasz.brodziak@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a problem during CLUSTER procedure. At some point I get row
> is too big: size 103400, maximum size 8136 error. How can I
> determine which row is too big?

What version of PostgreSQL?  What does the table definition look
like?  Did anything unusual happen on this server or to this
database?  Is the problem repeatable and consistent?

A copy/paste of the exact error message(s) would be better.  Be sure
to check the PostgreSQL log for any clues beyond what you see in the
application

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin