Retrieve rows that have specific value in any of columns.

От Lukasz Brodziak
Тема Retrieve rows that have specific value in any of columns.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I have a table which contains 5 columns the last 3 indicate wether the
employer worked with given project or not. The values are simply Yes
and No. What I need is a list of people who haven't worked in at least
one project.
So for example we have data:

John Smith Yes No Yes
Tim Robins No  No Yes
Joe Bar      Yes Yes Yes
Ben Finch  Yes No No

So the SQL statement should retrieve: Finch,Robins and Smith.