Обсуждение: Retrieve rows that have specific value in any of columns.

Retrieve rows that have specific value in any of columns.

От
Lukasz Brodziak
Дата:
Hello,

I have a table which contains 5 columns the last 3 indicate wether the
employer worked with given project or not. The values are simply Yes
and No. What I need is a list of people who haven't worked in at least
one project.
So for example we have data:

John Smith Yes No Yes
Tim Robins No  No Yes
Joe Bar      Yes Yes Yes
Ben Finch  Yes No No

So the SQL statement should retrieve: Finch,Robins and Smith.

Re: Retrieve rows that have specific value in any of columns.

От
Albe Laurenz
Дата:
Lukasz Brodziak wrote:
> I have a table which contains 5 columns the last 3 indicate wether the
> employer worked with given project or not. The values are simply Yes
> and No. What I need is a list of people who haven't worked in at least
> one project.
> So for example we have data:
>
> John Smith Yes No Yes
> Tim Robins No  No Yes
> Joe Bar      Yes Yes Yes
> Ben Finch  Yes No No
>
> So the SQL statement should retrieve: Finch,Robins and Smith.

... WHERE NOT (p1 AND p2 AND p3)

Yours,
Laurenz Albe