Re: Is there any way that one of the Postgres Background/Utilityprocess may go down?

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: Is there any way that one of the Postgres Background/Utilityprocess may go down?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Rajan,

A postgres server process (postmaster) is the main key process acts as supervisor. If any background process gets die/down, then postmaster automatically restarts this process.

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com