Re: How do I add/edit 'digit' property into PGAdmin4 ?

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: How do I add/edit 'digit' property into PGAdmin4 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Karen,

Use below query to change column type text to integer/numeric.

alter table <table_name> alter column <column_name> type int using (column_name::int);
alter table <table_name> alter column <column_name> type numeric using (column_name::numeric);

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com