Re: How do I add/edit 'digit' property into PGAdmin4 ?

От Karen Goh
Тема Re: How do I add/edit 'digit' property into PGAdmin4 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Shreeyansh,

Due to many mails in my inbox, I got to see your email only now.

I'd like to seek your help in terms of how to edit the data in this column that I want to change to numeric.

At one go?

So, in this column that I used the wrong property type - and now it contains CountryName + the 6 digit numbers.

Is there any way I can alter the data in that column at one go and remove the CountryName altogether?

I tried using pgAdmin4 but it is not working...:(