Re: Copying Data from Oracle to PostgreSQL

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: Copying Data from Oracle to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
You can use ora2pg which is one of the best tool for data migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL.

https://ora2pg.darold.net/documentation.html

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:53 PM Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Experts,

Is there a best tool for me to copying data from Oracle to PostgreSQL?
The Oracle db named is Cidr and had a few schemas, each schemas owned their own tables, procedures, triggers, functions.  If I create a database on Postgres, how do I copy all schemas from Oracle? Or each schema will become one of the postgreSQL database?

thank you for your helps.

v/r,

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success