Re: canceling statement coming in slave instance

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: canceling statement coming in slave instance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Rohit,

It seems you are executing a non-correct SQL statement and when you correct it and try to execute it again you will get this error.

You need to rollback/commit your transaction manually. After rollback/commit try to execute the correct SQL- statement again.

Hope this helps.