Re: canceling statement coming in slave instance

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: canceling statement coming in slave instance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Rohit,

In addition to this.

As your application is very high write intensive that results into heavy streaming on the slave causing the slave read queries taking longer time not finishing in the specific time limits causing query cancellation.

You can consider tweaking the parameters max_standby_streaming_delay to the higher value to meet your business requirement completing the said query and also should consider tuning the query to increase its response time.