Re: install Postgres on RHED 7

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: install Postgres on RHED 7
Дата
Re: install Postgres on RHED 7
Список pgsql-admin
This indicates that you either (a) don't have a properly configured DNS server or (b) your network configuration isn't correct and you can't connect to a DNS server to check the hostname download.postgresql.orag.

Try using ping 8.8.8.8. If this fails, try ping <local-gateway-ip>. If that also fails, your local network configuration is wrong and you'll have to check the configuration.