Re: Mailing list archives – design ideas

От Michael Christofides
Тема Re: Mailing list archives – design ideas
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> This discussion got stuck somehow, what is needed to implement one or
> all of the proposals?

Thanks all. I suspect it's my fault this got stuck, sorry for the radio silence.

The general feedback seems to be:

1) Reversed chronology – generally liked
2) Grouped by thread – needs more thought
3) Considered narrower screens – needs more thought

The changes for the reversed chronology could be valuable alone, and I
can have a go at redesigns for the other two (factoring in the things
people raised).

Would the reversed chronology changes only need to include the following?

a) month views changed to descending order
b) jump to day/date lists being switched to descending order
c) prev / next adapted to work with new ordering

Cheers,
Michael

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: