Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

>> I think we should delete the old account so that I can associate my
>> new account with ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com. Please let me know
>> when can i do that.
>
> Where is it not..?  It appears to be on PG.Org, planet, and commitfest.

Sorry, I wrote something wrong. Yes, ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com
is associated with ashutoshbapat.

I want to know when can I delete the other account?

I noticed that wiki doesn't show any of my previous contributions
linked to ashutosh.bapat (whenever that was working) e.g the
presentation that I gave as an example. Will you be link those
contributions to ashutoshbapat?

BTW, big thanks for resolving and fixing so many things so fast.
--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki