Re: proposal: psql \setfileref

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: psql \setfileref
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

a independent implementation of parametrized queries can looks like attached patch:

this code is simple without any unexpected behave.

parameters are used when user doesn't require escaping and when PARAMETRIZED_QUERIES variable is on

Regards

here is a Daniel's syntax patch

The independent implementation of using query parameters is good idea, the patch looks well, and there is a agreement with Tom.

I implemented a Daniel proposal - it is few lines, but personally I prefer curly bracket syntax against `` syntax. When separator is double char, then the correct implementation will not be simple - the bad combinations "` ``, `` `" should be handled better. I wrote my arguments for my design, but if these arguments are not important for any other, then I can accept any other designs.

regards

Pavel

Pavel

Вложения