Re: Vacuum: allow usage of more than 1GB of work mem

От Claudio Freire
Тема Re: Vacuum: allow usage of more than 1GB of work mem
Дата
Re: Vacuum: allow usage of more than 1GB of work mem
Re: [HACKERS] Vacuum: allow usage of more than 1GB of work mem
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I glanced at the patches but the both patches don't obey the coding
>> style of PostgreSQL.
>> Please refer to [1].
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#What.27s_the_formatting_style_used_in_PostgreSQL_source_code.3F.
>
> I thought I had. I'll go through that list to check what I missed.

Attached is patch 0002 with pgindent applied over it

I don't think there's any other formatting issue, but feel free to
point a finger to it if I missed any

Вложения