Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 10:56 PM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks, I looked at that again and problem is fixed as attached.
>
> Er, not exactly... poll_query_until in PostgresNode.pm is using psql
> -c without the --no-psqlrc switch so this patch causes the regression
> tests of pg_rewind to fail. Fixed as attached.

Committed.  Go, team.

This has been a long time coming.

great, thank you very much you and all

Regards

Pavel

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager