Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

The current patch status was "waiting on author", but that's incorrect
as a new series of this patch has been sent. Please be careful with
the status of the CF app! I am moving it to next CF with "needs
review". Gerdan Santos has marked himself as a reviewer of the patch
but I saw no activity, so I have removed his name to not confuse
people looking for patches to review (that happens!).

I tested new set of these patches and I found some regressions there - mentioned in my last mail.

Maybe I miss new update, bit I don't know about it.

Some infrastructure related patches (maybe 50%) from this set can be committed now - the moving complete set of patches to next commitfest generates generates lot of repeated useless work.

Regards

Pavel

Regards

Pavel
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion