Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tested new set of these patches and I found some regressions there -
> mentioned in my last mail.
>
> Maybe I miss new update, bit I don't know about it.

The last update I am aware of is that saying: "lot of patches. I hope
I look on these patches this week.". Here is the message:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFj8pRD2qq6v0jm6kqmWMwo-yNSvn8Vvf+m=DBy3ps=Y0_3yPA@mail.gmail.com

And there is no sign of reviews on the new versions.
--
Michael