Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

út 29. 9. 2020 v 16:29 odesílatel Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> napsal:
> the new layout is probably better, but I miss some gentle separation of
> these three parts - maybe using a different font?

Hm?  If you mean synopsis vs. description vs. examples, the description
already is a different font from the other two.

I have firefox and if there are different fonts, then for me it is invisible.

see attached screenshot

I recall that we did experiment with extra vertical whitespace to
separate, but abandoned that, possibly because controlling it was too
painful with DocBook.

                        regards, tom lane
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12
Сообщение: Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12