Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> the new layout is probably better, but I miss some gentle separation of
> these three parts - maybe using a different font?

Hm?  If you mean synopsis vs. description vs. examples, the description
already is a different font from the other two.

I recall that we did experiment with extra vertical whitespace to
separate, but abandoned that, possibly because controlling it was too
painful with DocBook.

Сообщение: Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12
Сообщение: Re: Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12