Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, May 9, 2023 at 3:15 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Mon, May 08, 2023 at 07:15:20PM +0530, Dilip Kumar wrote:
> > I am able to reproduce this using the steps given above, I am also
> > trying to analyze this further.  I will send the update once I get
> > some clue.
>
> Have you been able to reproduce this on HEAD or at the top of
> REL_15_STABLE, or is that 15.2-ish without fa5dd46?

I am able to reproduce on REL_15_STABLE as well with your test case.
The only difference is without fa5dd46 the issue gets reproduced just
in a couple of seconds and very consistent OTOH on REL_15_STABLE it
takes time to reproduce 2-3 mins and also reproduction is not very
consistent.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar