Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Дата
Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, May 08, 2023 at 07:15:20PM +0530, Dilip Kumar wrote:
> I am able to reproduce this using the steps given above, I am also
> trying to analyze this further.  I will send the update once I get
> some clue.

Have you been able to reproduce this on HEAD or at the top of
REL_15_STABLE, or is that 15.2-ish without fa5dd46?

One thing I was wondering about to improve the odds of the hits is to
be more aggressive with the number of relations created at once, so as
we are much more aggressive with the number of pages extended in
pg_class from the origin database.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice