Re: Move PinBuffer and UnpinBuffer to atomics

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: Move PinBuffer and UnpinBuffer to atomics
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 8:26 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you tried by reverting the commits 6150a1b0 and ac1d794, which I think effects read-only performance and sometimes create variation in TPS across different runs, here second might have less impact, but first one could impact performance?  Is it possible for you to get perf data with and without patch and share with others?

I only reverted ac1d794 commit in my test, In my next run I will revert 6150a1b0 also and test.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar