Auto Vacuum Daemon not running even though it's been configured

От Wei Shan
Тема Auto Vacuum Daemon not running even though it's been configured
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I'm running PostgreSQL 9.2.4. I have autovacuum configured within my database. However, when I verify it, it has never been ran even though the autovacuum process is running.

Autovacuum Parameters:

postgres=# show autovacuum;
 autovacuum
------------
 on

postgres=# show track_counts;
 track_counts
--------------
 on

Verification:

Step 1:
[root@tiffany1 ~]# grep autovacuum /var/log/messages

Step 2:
[root@tiffany1 ~]# ps -aef | grep autovacuum
postgres  4923  4883  0 Jul20 ?        00:00:15 postgres: autovacuum launcher process
root     52995  5313  0 10:12 pts/0    00:00:00 grep autovacuum

Step 3:
select schemaname,relname,last_vacuum,last_autovacuum,last_analyze,last_autoanalyze,vacuum_count,autovacuum_count,analyze_count,autoanalyze_count from pg_stat_user_tables;

All the values were 0 for the tables in every single database.

Any advice please?

Thanks!

--
Regards,