Re: [GSoC][Patch] Automatic Mode Detection V1

От Yosry Muhammad
Тема Re: [GSoC][Patch] Automatic Mode Detection V1
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

OK. Yosry, How about storing the mogirfied query in the cookie/session when the query is executed and then modifying query history storing logic to use it when called ? This way you will not need to change any parsing when query history is displayed.
--

My problem is not where to store the mogrified query, I can just replace the sql sent with the response to saving the data with the mogrified one. In order to produce the mogrified query in the first place I need a psycopg2.cursor object, but I only have access to a Connection object (the wrapper, not the actual psycopg2.connection object). Should I modify that wrapper Connection class to add a mogirfy function? or just get a cursor using the psycopg2.connection object like this: conn.conn.cursor() - which doesn't seem right. Thoughts?

Also, could you please help me with the selenium TimeoutException in the feature tests? 3 tests are failing because of that exception and I am not sure what is it related to. I am attaching the feature test log file in this email if you would like to take a look on it.

Thanks !

--
Yosry Muhammad Yosry

Computer Engineering student,
The Faculty of Engineering,
Cairo University (2021).
Class representative of CMP 2021.
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [GSoC][Patch] Automatic Mode Detection V1
Сообщение: Re: [GSoC][Patch] Automatic Mode Detection V1