Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find attached updated patch for the Domains module.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find the updated Domain Module Patch.
>
> To test this patch, please apply Backgrid Textarea Cell Patch before this.

Thanks. I believe with the following fixes, we'll be done :-)

- Default values should be auto-quoted when necessary (ie. strings, on
a text-based domain).
As per our discussion, this should leave unquoted.
- "System Domain?" should be in the General section, between owner and comment.
Done
- The switches should use the same colouring/styling as other objects, e.g.

            'onText': 'Yes', 'offText': 'No',
            'onColor': 'success', 'offColor': 'primary',
            'size': 'small'
          }
Done
- Please remove the Schema property from the main properties tab (not
the properties dialogue).
Done
- No icon is show for Checks on the Dependents tab for a domain.
Done
- The add button on the Security Labels tab is spelt "Add". Why is
that? Other instances of this grid use "ADD" which is the default in
backform.pgadmin.js.
Done
- Dependencies on domain check constraints are listed as being on a
"Type" not a "Domain".
Done
- If adding a domain constraint using the grid on the Domain dialogue,
I cannot specify "NOT VALID". We need a checkbox for that in a narrow
columns at the end. Unchecking it for an existing constraint should be
the equivalent of doing "ALTER DOMAIN ... VALIDATE CONSTRAINT"
Done
- If I switch the "Don't Validate" switch on a constraint, there are
leading blank lines in the generated SQL. The same occurs when adding
a comment to a constraint.
Done
- I think we need to reverse the meaning of "Don't Validate" and
rename to match the "Valid?" field that's on the properties list.
Otherwise it's not clear they're the same thing.
Done
- s/Not Null/Not Null?/
Done

--