Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module
Дата
Re: pgAdmin4 PATCH: Domain Module  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find the updated Domain Module Patch.
>
> To test this patch, please apply Backgrid Textarea Cell Patch before this.

Thanks. I believe with the following fixes, we'll be done :-)

- Default values should be auto-quoted when necessary (ie. strings, on
a text-based domain).

- "System Domain?" should be in the General section, between owner and comment.

- The switches should use the same colouring/styling as other objects, e.g.

            'onText': 'Yes', 'offText': 'No',
            'onColor': 'success', 'offColor': 'primary',
            'size': 'small'
          }

- Please remove the Schema property from the main properties tab (not
the properties dialogue).

- No icon is show for Checks on the Dependents tab for a domain.

- The add button on the Security Labels tab is spelt "Add". Why is
that? Other instances of this grid use "ADD" which is the default in
backform.pgadmin.js.

- Dependencies on domain check constraints are listed as being on a
"Type" not a "Domain".

- If adding a domain constraint using the grid on the Domain dialogue,
I cannot specify "NOT VALID". We need a checkbox for that in a narrow
columns at the end. Unchecking it for an existing constraint should be
the equivalent of doing "ALTER DOMAIN ... VALIDATE CONSTRAINT"

- If I switch the "Don't Validate" switch on a constraint, there are
leading blank lines in the generated SQL. The same occurs when adding
a comment to a constraint.

- I think we need to reverse the meaning of "Don't Validate" and
rename to match the "Valid?" field that's on the properties list.
Otherwise it's not clear they're the same thing.

- s/Not Null/Not Null?/

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com