Re: Re: how to set up automatically startup database when the server boot or reboot.

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Re: how to set up automatically startup database when the server boot or reboot.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 27 April 2012 16:47, leaf_yxj <leaf_yxj@163.com> wrote:
> David, Thanks for your reminder. My database version is 8.2.15. And My os
> platform is Linux 5.5.  Thanks I really appreciate it. Grace

There is no such thing as Linux 5.5.

But since you're on _a_ Linux distribution (there are many), you'll
probably find some script in /etc/init.d/ that's used to start the DB
at boot. Check the documentation of your OS for how to go about that.

Сообщение: Re: how to set up automatically startup database when the server boot or reboot.
Сообщение: Re: how to set up automatically startup database when the server boot or reboot.