Re: how to set up automatically startup database when the server boot or reboot.

От David Johnston
Тема Re: how to set up automatically startup database when the server boot or reboot.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

FYI: While is won’t impact this particular response the 8.2 release is no longer supported.

Also, Linux has various flavors and while they are similar in many ways the distribution that you are using is good information to provide.

I will assume you installed PostgreSQL via a package manager but you should also state that explicitly.

Dave