Re: Rows are repeating by the trigger function

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Rows are repeating by the trigger function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 31 October 2016 at 14:41, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
> On 10/31/2016 02:06 AM, Kiran wrote:
>> I know 94 = 1 + (3 * 31).
>> I am just having a normal insert statement into cf_question table.
>
> Are there any other triggers on the tables?

I'm fairly confident that the duplicates are from updates on the
cf_question table. Since the trigger also fires on update and then
inserts another record, that would explain the duplication pretty
well.

Nevertheless, if there are other triggers those bear investigation.