Re: What is the accepted practice to automate initdb (PostgreSQL 9.6)to a non-default directory?

От Mike Lonergan
Тема Re: What is the accepted practice to automate initdb (PostgreSQL 9.6)to a non-default directory?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
David, thank you as well - that article is fantastic.  I'll give this a whirl, but on its face it looks like exactly the solution we're after.  That approach to embedded the env var for the service is new to me - addresses a complete blank in my knowledge.

Thanks!
Mike