Re: Looking for help to migrate Oracle PL SQL code to PGSQL code

От dbatoCloud Solution
Тема Re: Looking for help to migrate Oracle PL SQL code to PGSQL code
Дата
Re: Looking for help to migrate Oracle PL SQL code to PGSQL code  (P C <puravc@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Firthouse banu

Can you please share your experience of migrating oracle code to postgresql ? I mean the steps and overview which would be great.

Thanks

Ashok

Ashokkumar Mani

 +91 81975 99922