Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)
Дата
Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)  (Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Em qui., 11 de jun. de 2020 às 10:01, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> escreveu:

On 6/11/20 8:52 AM, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> Hi,
> Latest HEAD, fails with windows regress tests.
>
>  float8                       ... FAILED      517 ms
>  partition_prune              ... FAILED     3085 ms

The first thing you should do when you find this is to see if there is a
buildfarm report of the failure. If there isn't then try to work out why.
Sorry, I will have to research the buildfarm, I have no reference to it.

Also, when making a report like this, it is essential to let us know
things like:

  * which commit is causing the failure (git bisect is good for finding
    this)
Thanks for hit (git bisect).

  * what Windows version you're testing on
Windows 10 (2004)

  * which compiler you're using
msvc 2019 (64 bits)

  * which configuration settings you're using
None. Only build with default configuration (release is default).

  * what are the regression differences you get in the failing tests
It was sent as an attachment.

regards,
Ranier Vilela