Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

See https://buildfarm.postgresql.org

>       * which configuration settings you're using
>
> None. Only build with default configuration (release is default).

We would also need to see the contents of your config.pl

>       * what are the regression differences you get in the failing tests
>
> It was sent as an attachment.

If you send attachments please refer to them in the body of your email,
otherwise they are easily missed, as I did.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)
Сообщение: Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)