Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Windows regress fails (latest HEAD)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/11/20 8:52 AM, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> Hi,
> Latest HEAD, fails with windows regress tests.
>
>  float8                       ... FAILED      517 ms
>  partition_prune              ... FAILED     3085 ms

Ranier,

The first thing you should do when you find this is to see if there is a
buildfarm report of the failure. If there isn't then try to work out why.

Also, when making a report like this, it is essential to let us know
things like:

  * which commit is causing the failure (git bisect is good for finding
    this)
  * what Windows version you're testing on
  * which compiler you're using
  * which configuration settings you're using
  * what are the regression differences you get in the failing tests

Without that we can't do anything with your report because it just
doesn't have enough information

cheers

andrew