Re: pg_ctl promote

От desmodemone
Тема Re: pg_ctl promote
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

2014/1/20 sparikh <sparikh@carcharging.com>
Hi,

I have recently tried pg_ctl promote to promote one of our standby server to
promote as primary server.
Eventually I will be doing this in production.

I could successfully execute the pg_ctl promote command. My only question do
I have to change postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf files manually to have
parameters/settings specificto read/write server.

For example:

hot_standby to off from on in postgresql.conf
host replication all (remove this from pg_hba.conf)

Thanks.