Required distinct record with all fields

От Sunil Jadhav
Тема Required distinct record with all fields
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello team,

we have table & its having 10 diff columns.

1) we need to fetch distinct records from 1 column

suppose earlier we have 500 records after
distinct we have 150 records only -->> we can used simply distinct function with column name

will get the 150 unique data/records BUT.... based on output means 150 records

2) how we can retrieve all other filed information like how we can achieve through SQL.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil