Re: ERROR: 42501: must be member of role "*"

От marcos sr
Тема Re: ERROR: 42501: must be member of role "*"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello David thanks for attention,

CREATE USER "user" NOCREATEDB NOCREATEUSER NOINHERIT ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'database'

CREATE DATABASE "database" WITH OWNER "user"

The user creating the db is not psql default.  Is a user who creates dbs on server and have the roles creatdb and create role. Can i give to this user a superuser privilege?

Sorry for the noob questions, but i'm new on postgres and have this thing to resolve. Is a legacy system on the company.

Sorry for the top-posting. now it's correct?