Re: ERROR: 42501: must be member of role "*"

От Pavan Teja
Тема Re: ERROR: 42501: must be member of role "*"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Feb 7, 2018 12:35 AM, "marcos sr" <msr.mailing@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello David thanks for attention,

CREATE USER "user" NOCREATEDB NOCREATEUSER NOINHERIT ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'database'

CREATE DATABASE "database" WITH OWNER "user"

The user creating the db is not psql default.  Is a user who creates dbs on server and have the roles creatdb and create role. Can i give to this user a superuser privilege?

Sorry for the noob questions, but i'm new on postgres and have this thing to resolve. Is a legacy system on the company.

Sorry for the top-posting. now it's correct?