Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

On 04/22/2014 08:26 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

I'm going away tomorrow for a few days R&R. when I'm back next week I
will set up a demo client running this module. If you can have a machine
prepped for this purpose by then so much the better, otherwise I will
have to drag out a box I recently rescued and have been waiting for
something to use it with. It's more important that it's stable (i.e.
nothing else running on it) than that it's very powerful. It could be
running Ubuntu or some Redhattish variant or, yes, even FreeBSD.

This is best handled by Mark. Mark can you help Andrew with this? I assume we would use the DL385 with the MS70?

Yeah, I can help.  But let me know if Alfred's offer is preferred.

Regards,
Mark