Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/22/2014 08:26 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I'm going away tomorrow for a few days R&R. when I'm back next week I
> will set up a demo client running this module. If you can have a machine
> prepped for this purpose by then so much the better, otherwise I will
> have to drag out a box I recently rescued and have been waiting for
> something to use it with. It's more important that it's stable (i.e.
> nothing else running on it) than that it's very powerful. It could be
> running Ubuntu or some Redhattish variant or, yes, even FreeBSD.

This is best handled by Mark. Mark can you help Andrew with this? I
assume we would use the DL385 with the MS70?

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc