Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Дата
Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD  (Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/22/2014 01:36 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On 04/21/2014 06:19 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>

>> If we never start we'll never get there.
>>
>> I can think of several organizations that might be approached to donate
>> hardware.
>
> Like .Org?
>
> We have a hardware farm, a rack full of hardware and spindles. It
> isn't the most current but it is there.

I'm going away tomorrow for a few days R&R. when I'm back next week I
will set up a demo client running this module. If you can have a machine
prepped for this purpose by then so much the better, otherwise I will
have to drag out a box I recently rescued and have been waiting for
something to use it with. It's more important that it's stable (i.e.
nothing else running on it) than that it's very powerful. It could be
running Ubuntu or some Redhattish variant or, yes, even FreeBSD.

cheers

andrew