Re: Re: Add generate_series(date, date) and generate_series(date, date, integer)

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: Re: Add generate_series(date, date) and generate_series(date, date, integer)
Дата
Re: Re: Add generate_series(date, date) and generate_series(date, date, integer)  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Doh, I left that comment to myself in there. :)

The corresponding structs in timestamp.c and int.c have no comment, so suggestions of what should be there are welcome. In the interim I put in this:
/* state for generate_series_date(date,date,[step]) */

Extra linefeed after struct removed.

Do you have any insight as to why the documentation test failed?

In the mean time, here's the updated patch.